[R] R -Legality Question about R's Open Source GNU GPL License

ohri2007 at gmail.com ohri2007 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 17:35:01 CEST 2008

now which license to use?

it is bad enough explaining SaaS (software as a service), and open
source and data mining to lawyers, without the experts fighting it as
well.

and who pays for the cloud computing expenses  for me then if there is
no money in it. cloud computing doesnt exist in India right now from
where I am writing this?

regards,

ajay
decisionstats.com