[R] How to unsubscribe?

Marc Schwartz marc_schwartz at comcast.net
Mon Jul 28 21:47:33 CEST 2008

on 07/28/2008 02:36 PM Endre Domiczi wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am going to be on vacation and would like to temporary unsubscribe
> from the list. Sending "unsubscribe" didn't help. Could you please
> guide me on the appropriate step? Thanks a lot in advance!
>
> Best regards,
> Endre

Go here:

Scroll down to the bottom of the page, enter your subscription e-mail
address, after which you should be prompted for a password. If you don't
remember it, use the Password Reminder at the bottom of that page.

Once logged in, on the Admin page, scroll down to "Mail Delivery" and
click on "Disabled". Scroll to the bottom and click on Submit My Changes.

Remember to undo this when you return, or you will miss us...ok...some
of us...

;-)

HTH,

Marc Schwartz