[R] GLS "no terms component" error

Bill.Venables at csiro.au Bill.Venables at csiro.au
Sun Jul 27 06:39:29 CEST 2008

The help file for dwtest says

formula: a symbolic description for the model to be tested (or a fitted
"lm" object).

It is not clear from your message, but it would seem that you used fitp2
as the argument to dwtest.  (In any case, this gives the error message
you quote?)

But fitp2 is neither a formula, nor is it an object ineriting from "lm".

Why did you expect dwtest to work on a gls object?

Bill Venables
CSIRO Laboratories
PO Box 120, Cleveland, 4163
AUSTRALIA
Office Phone (email preferred): +61 7 3826 7251
Fax (if absolutely necessary):  +61 7 3826 7304
Mobile:                         +61 4 8819 4402
Home Phone:                     +61 7 3286 7700
mailto:Bill.Venables at csiro.au
http://www.cmis.csiro.au/bill.venables/