[R] Fw: how i can install Rgraphviz in R2.7.1

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Sat Jul 26 15:19:00 CEST 2008

Duncan Murdoch <murdoch at stats.uwo.ca> writes:

> On 26/07/2008 4:44 AM, haani hanni wrote:

Rgraphviz requires that a specific version of graphviz is installed on
your Windows computer, and that an environment variable named PATH
includes the directory location of cdt.dll.

To obtain the specific version of graphviz, visit www.graphviz.org
and click on the Download link. After accepting the terms of the
license, visit

http://www.graphviz.org/pub/graphviz/ARCHIVE/graphviz-2.16.1.exe

and install the package. Add something like (the details depend on
where you installed graphviz)

C:\Program Files\graphviz-2.16\bin

to an environment variable called PATH (from memory, this is Start ->
Control Panels -> System -> Advanced -> Environment Variables and then
edit, if it already exists, or create a new PATH variable).

Note that at least some functionality of Rgraphviz remains
inaccessible to Windows users, in particular the agopen-like functions
that write .dot files to disk.

Questions about Bioconductor packages might best be directed to the
Bioconductor mailing list http://bioconductor.org.

Hope that helps,

Martin

>>> save.image("C:\\Documents and Settings\\XPPRESP3\\Desktop\\.RData")