[R] Just 2 more questions - for now!

john seers (IFR) john.seers at bbsrc.ac.uk
Thu Jul 24 14:24:43 CEST 2008

Q1:

Have a look at:
?save
?save.image
?load

Q2:

I am not sure this is right:

model<-lm(data$admissions~data$maxitemp)

Try and code a line that looks more like this with the variables the
names of the columns in your data:

model<-lm(admissions ~ maxitemp + minitemp, data=data)

Have a read of ?formula for more information.

(I usually try and avoid using the name "data" for my data because data
is a function in R.)

Regards

JS

---