[R] [Fwd: Re: Coefficients of Logistic Regression from bootstrap - how to get them?]

Michal Figurski figurski at mail.med.upenn.edu
Wed Jul 23 15:14:59 CEST 2008

I think the argument supporting the use of bootstrap to determine
coefficients, as opposed to just running linear regression on the whole
dataset, is the comparison of Rsq and prediction errors between these
two approaches - page 1502. There's a substantial difference in favor of
the bootstrap approach.

--
Michal J. Figurski