[R] rpart confidence intervals?

Richard Pearson richard.pearson at postgrad.manchester.ac.uk
Wed Jul 23 12:05:56 CEST 2008

Hi RichardP

I guess you'll increase your chances of a response if you include some
affiliation info. This could also avoid getting you confused with other people -
I thought for a minute I'd been sleep-emailing :-)

Cheers

A N Other RichardP

Richard D. Pearson             richard.pearson at postgrad.manchester.ac.uk
School of Computer Science,    http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~pearsonr
University of Manchester,      Tel: +44 161 275 6178
Oxford Road,                   Mob: +44 7971 221181
Manchester M13 9PL, UK.        Fax: +44 161 275 6204