[R] Plotting Multiple lines on one plot

RichardP trireme at exemail.com.au
Wed Jul 23 02:16:10 CEST 2008

You can set the range for each axis on your plot using the ylim and xlim
parameters (use help to see how to implement them). You can find the range
or minimum and maximum for each variable (or a number of variables at once)
using the min and max commands.

If you're ranges vary too much though it will be hard to visualise all the
data on the same axis.