[R] Coefficients of Logistic Regression from bootstrap - how to get them?

Michal Figurski figurski at mail.med.upenn.edu
Tue Jul 22 15:51:57 CEST 2008

Dear all,

I don't want to argue with anybody about words or about what bootstrap
is suitable for - I know too little for that.

All I need is help to get the *equation coefficients* optimized by
bootstrap - either by one of the functions or by simple median.

Please help,

--
Michal J. Figurski
HUP, Pathology & Laboratory Medicine