[R] R interprets symbol as q()

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 12:46:38 CEST 2008

and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.  It
would be nice to see at least a subset of the data you are reading.  I
would assume that if you are using 'read.table' to read in the data,
then there is no reason for interpreting 'q()' as a quit command.  Are
you 'source'ing the data?  So an example of both the script and the
data are required to understand the problem you are trying to solve.