[R] Font quality in base graphics

Mark Difford mark_difford at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 16 11:43:27 CEST 2008

Hi willemf,

And perhaps I should have added (in case you are moving across systems) that
you should take a look at

?embedFonts
http://cran.r-project.org/doc/Rnews/Rnews_2006-2.pdf

Ghostscript should be installed on your box, so there shouldn't be a
problem. Without additional information, it's not possible to help further.
Of course, you could send me the data and a script showing how you want it
plotted, and I would send you a PDF in return, showing you what R can do ;).

HTH, Mark.