[R] Layers in graphs

René Capell rene.ca at web.de
Tue Jul 15 13:31:39 CEST 2008

Hi Thomas,
without really knowing how your plot looks like: You could try to redraw the first plot in the same device, i.e.:

#graph it
hist(weights$Weight, freq=TRUE, breaks=breakpoints, main=wfiles[i])
#lines(dens)
polygon(dens$x, dens$y, border=NA, col=rgb(1,0,1,0.5))
#direct into open device
par(new=T)
#again your histogram
hist(weights$Weight, freq=TRUE, breaks=breakpoints, main=wfiles[i])

cheers, René