[R] question about a small "for" loop

Christopher W. Ryan cryan at binghamton.edu
Tue Jul 15 01:29:59 CEST 2008

Thank you to all for your ideas.  They all solved my problem nicely.
And I learned about paste() too!

--Chris
Christopher W. Ryan, MD
40 Arch Street, Johnson City, NY  13790
cryanatbinghamtondotedu
PGP public keys available at http://home.stny.rr.com/ryancw/

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood,
divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the
vast and endless sea."  [Antoine de St. Exupery]