[R] How to build a package which loads Rgraphviz (if installed)...

William Revelle lists at revelle.net
Sun Jul 13 01:33:01 CEST 2008

At 6:36 PM -0400 7/12/08, Duncan Murdoch wrote:
>On 12/07/2008 6:27 PM, Søren Højsgaard wrote:
>>Bill,
>>Thanks for the suggestion, but it does not
>>solve the problem; I get the same warning from
>>rcmd check. I suspect that rcmd check actually
>>checks that any package referred to in
>>require() is declared in the DESCRIPTION file.
>>From the version numbers from your 'psych'
>>package I guess you are stuck with the same
>>problem???

No, actually the most recent upgrade to CRAN
(version 1.0.51 ) which has Rgraphviz  passed all
the tests yesterday and should be appearing soon.
I tend to work on multiple improvements (and thus
the jump in numbers) locally before uploading to
CRAN.

Duncan is, of course, correct, that you need to
have Rgraphviz on your machine for it pass the
tests.

--
William Revelle		http://personality-project.org/revelle.html
Professor			http://personality-project.org/personality.html