[R] Start preferred RGui

Keith Jewell k.jewell at campden.co.uk
Fri Jul 11 15:40:54 CEST 2008

Hi All,

This didn't work for me :-(
[Tinn-R 1.19.5.7, R 2.7.0, Windows Server 2003, Standard x64 Edition]

When I edited Tinn.ini to have the right path it worked the first time I
startedd Tinn-R, but when I closed Tinn-R it replaced Tinn.ini with a new
file without my edits, so the next start of Tinn-R had lost the path to Rgui
again. Effectively, this is much the same as when I tried editing sPathRGui=
to the correct path.

I guess (which means I'm probably wrong) this was the bug introduced at
Tinn-R 1.19.5.7, it overwrites Tinn.ini, replacing some customisations with
(incorrect) defaults.

Never mind, still a nice tool.

Keith J

news:18402500.post at talk.nabble.com...