[R] What's the T-Value in fisher.test

ctu at bigred.unl.edu ctu at bigred.unl.edu
Thu Jul 10 19:39:58 CEST 2008

Hi Dave,
As I know there is no T value for Fisher's exact test (no matter you
use SAS, R or other packages)

Fisher's exact test is for the categorical data analysis.
Fisher's exact test for testing the null of independence of rows and
columns in a contingency table with fixed marginals
so your result is fail to reject the independence.

(If I am wrong please correct me)
Hope this helps.

Chunhao Tu