[R] “Check” problem

leeznar leeznar at yahoo.com.tw
Thu Jul 10 06:04:55 CEST 2008

Dear all:
I ‘m a newer.  I have some problem when I check my package.
The error messages were as follows.  It shows that the problem is about Rd file.  How can I find where the error is?  How can I do??

c:\temp>Rcmd check bear
* checking for working pdflatex ... OK
* using log directory 'c:/temp/bear.Rcheck'
* using R version 2.7.0 (2008-04-22)
* using session charset: CP950
* checking for file 'bear/DESCRIPTION' ... OK
* this is package 'bear' version '1.0.0'
* checking package dependencies ... OK
* checking if this is a source package ... OK
* checking whether package 'bear' can be installed ... OK
* checking package directory ... OK
* checking for portable file names ... OK
* checking DESCRIPTION meta-information ... OK
* checking top-level files ... OK
* checking index information ... OK
* checking package subdirectories ... OK
* checking R files for non-ASCII characters ... OK
* checking R files for syntax errors ... OK
* checking whether the package can be loaded ... OK
* checking whether the package can be loaded with stated dependencies ... OK
* checking for unstated dependencies in R code ... OK
* checking S3 generic/method consistency ... OK
* checking replacement functions ... OK
* checking foreign function calls ... OK
* checking R code for possible problems ... OK
* checking Rd files ... OK
* checking Rd cross-references ... OK
* checking for missing documentation entries ... OK
* checking for code/documentation mismatches ... OK
* checking Rd \usage sections ... OK
* creating bear-Ex.R ... OK
* checking examples ... OK
* creating bear-manual.tex ... OK
* checking bear-manual.tex using pdflatex ... ERROR
LaTeX errors when creating PDF version.
This typically indicates Rd problems.
LaTeX errors found:

Binary file bear-manual.log matches