[R] question on lm or glm matrix of coeficients X test data terms

DS ds5j at excite.com
Tue Jul 8 01:56:19 CEST 2008

Hi,

  is there an easy way to get the calculated weights in a regression equation?

for e.g.

if my model has 2 variables 1 and 2 with coefficient .05 and .6

how can I get the computed values for a test dataset for each coefficient?

data

var1,var2

10,100

so I want to get .5, 60 back in a vector.  This is a one row example but I would want to get a matrix of multiplied out coefficients and terms for use in comparing contribution of variables to final score.  As in a scorecard using logistic regression.

Please advise.

thanks

Dhruv