[R] Ternaryplot function

theBenjamin benn.ackley at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 4 00:49:17 CEST 2008

I am new to R, so this is most likely a dumb question.  I just installed the
vcb package, but when I try to use a function from it (ternaryplot) I get an
error message saying 'could not find function: ternaryplot'.  I'm pretty
confident that my script is correct, so I'm assuming that I did not properly
install the package.  Is there another step past downloading, and selecting
'install packages from zip file' in the gui app?  In case my code is the
problem, here it is.

X <- as.matrix(AllData)

ternaryplot (
X[,2:4],