[R] Correlation structures in gls with repeated measurements

ONKELINX, Thierry Thierry.ONKELINX at inbo.be
Wed Jul 2 14:40:43 CEST 2008

Emma,

It looks like there is at least one location that has been sampled at
least twice in some year. A co-worker of me got similar errors. After
checking his data carefully he found a duplicate row. Removing the
duplicate row solved his problem.

HTH,

Thierry

----
ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Instituut voor natuur- en bosonderzoek / Research Institute for Nature
and Forest
Cel biometrie, methodologie en kwaliteitszorg / Section biometrics,
methodology and quality assurance
Gaverstraat 4
9500 Geraardsbergen
Belgium
tel. + 32 54/436 185
Thierry.Onkelinx op inbo.be
www.inbo.be

than asking him to perform a post-mortem examination: he may be able to
say what the experiment died of.
~ Sir Ronald Aylmer Fisher

The plural of anecdote is not data.
~ Roger Brinner

ensure that a reasonable answer can be extracted from a given body of
data.
~ John Tukey