[R] PCA : Error in eigen(cv,

Daniel Malter daniel at umd.edu
Wed Jul 2 03:24:40 CEST 2008

I could not find any of the other answers in my list. So I don't know what
the conversation was. Anyway, with the approach I suggested, it is no
problem to track which score/loading belongs to which sample because the
results were stored in an array. If you want to trace it back to the
bootstrapped data, you would have to store the data in an array as well.

Cheers,
Daniel

cuncta stricte discussurus