[R] if one of 4 conditions is not satisfied

Peng Jiang jp021 at sjtu.edu.cn
Wed Jul 2 02:55:51 CEST 2008

use c() to make your condition a vector, try to use all() to return a
logical value for the entire condition vector .
On 2008-7-1, at 下午8:40, mysimbaa wrote:

> I'm trying to do realize the following:
> I have 4 condtions.
> If all conditions are satisfied I will paste("PASS")
> If any of these is not satisfied I will paste("FAIL"). But I have to
> paste
> the corresponding failure.
>
> ifelse is a good solution but for a 2 conditions. Maybe switch or
> something
> like this.
>
> Does anyone have an idea how to do?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Adel
> --

Peng Jiang 江鹏 ,Ph.D. Candidate
Antai College of Economics & Management
安泰经济管理学院
Department of Mathematics
数学系
Shanghai Jiaotong University (Minhang Campus)
800 Dongchuan Road
200240 Shanghai
P. R. China