[R] maptools no such file

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Tue Jan 29 00:04:12 CET 2008

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008, Rainer Hurling wrote:

> Roger,
>
> I tried your suggestions and ran into same problems as Pieter did before.

Rainer:

I don't think that we know what platform Pieter was using, apart from the
working directory that looked like Windows, and where the problem could
not be reproduced. I note that yours is FreeBSD 8, and I agree, the .C()
interface to the small helper function should most likely be replaced by a
.Call() to make handling the file name more robust. Can I send a modified
version off-list tomorrow, since I have no access to your platform
otherwise? Is readOGR() in rgdal working, by the way?

Roger

--
Roger Bivand
e-mail: Roger.Bivand at nhh.no