[R] scatterplot3d with categorical data

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Sat Jan 26 18:29:25 CET 2008

hits=-2.6 tests=BAYES_00

Dear Geoff,

scatterplot3d was never intended to draw a plot for categorical data,
but you can tweak it as follows:

-  Note that the help page says (stolen from ?par) "The values of x and
y give the (approximate) number of tickmarks on the x and y axes." where
"approximate" is stressed in this context. It works for me to use lab =
c(2,2)

-  add argument mar = c(3,3,3,3)

-  add argument y.margin.add = 0.15,

Best,