[R] Help

Benilton Carvalho bcarvalh at jhsph.edu
Fri Jan 25 20:58:58 CET 2008

I'm afraid others might have some other recommendations regarding your
message... but the first one is that the bioconductor mailing list is
more appropriate to this...

Apparently you didn't install all the BioConductor packages (and I'm
glad you didn't :-) ).

Just install the package you mention....

source("http://www.bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
biocLite("hopach")

best