[R] How should I organize data to compare differences in matched pairs?

John Kane jrkrideau at yahoo.ca
Thu Jan 24 20:03:54 CET 2008

Putting all the information in one row is going to be
the easest for data entry and for analysis.

If it's easier you can enter the task information in
one data set and the questionnaire in another (with
the same unique id ) and merge the data sets later if
you need to.

All you want is the data in a form that you can read
into R, probably as a data.frame. Then do any data
manipulations that you want.