[R] Lattice on FreeBSD

Gabor Csardi csardi at rmki.kfki.hu
Wed Jan 23 13:59:07 CET 2008

Which R version do you use? You chose mirror #21, that is
Germany (Muenchen) to me. The same to you?
Btw. Muenchen works for me.

Maybe you have an old version of R, survival works with >=2.0.0,
but lattice only with >=2.5.0. (The current version is 2.6.1.)
I've no other idea what could've gone wrong....

G.

--
Csardi Gabor <csardi at rmki.kfki.hu>    UNIL DGM