[R] 2 Rprofile.site files???

marcia.rocha at gmail.com marcia.rocha at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 16:19:35 CET 2008

Dear R users,
I have been having a problem with my file Rprofile.site. I did already ask the list some suggestions which have been well taken into account but unfortunately have not completely resolved my problem. I seem to have 2 files of Rprofile.site on my computer. If I open the file through " programm files/R/etc/rprofile.site"  on my editor I get a different file than if I go on "Display file(s)" on the File option of the menu bar on R. Anyone has an idea why this is happening? Where is R going to find this file?
Thank you very much for the attention,
Marcia Rocha