[R] Quantile normalization in MAANOVA

Dipen Sangurdekar justescaped at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 22:01:40 CET 2008

hello

I am dealing with a dataset in which I wish to do both quantile and
regional lowess normalization using the MAANOVA package. I looked
through the documentation for MAANOVA, and it appears that there is no
in-built function that does qq normalization on the data structure that
is generated after lowess (after using createData and transform.madata)
in maanova.

Is it okay to do quantile normalization on raw data and then do lowess
normalization? Or is there any other way?

Thanks
Dipen