[R] Looping over subsets

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 14:41:20 CET 2008

Can you provide an example of what you would like to do.  Show what a
full set (on a small scale would be) and then how you would select the
subsets and then what type of processing you would like to do (PLEASE
do read the posting guide http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html
and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.)