[R] How to disable output messages (prints or cats) from functions in R?

Miguel Ratón Almansa cibermike at telefonica.net
Sat Jan 12 13:31:49 CET 2008

Hi,

I've tried it but I need the object returned by the function and if I
use capture.output() I lose it because It returns a string, not the
object. I want the returned object without the displaying information
showed by the function. Something like suppressWarnings( ) but
suppressing the standard output.

Miguel