[R] plotting help needed

Don MacQueen macq at llnl.gov
Thu Jan 10 16:44:52 CET 2008

Try

plot(1:2,all,type="b",col="blue",xlim=c(1,4),ylim=c(20,150),xaxt='n',yaxt='n')
lines(2:3,all2,type='o',col='yellow')

I don't really know what you mean by "4 intersects, just named by characters".

By "no scale please" I assume you mean tick marks
and tick mark labels on the axes, and that's what
the xaxt='n' and yaxt='n' are for.

See help('par') for more options to control how plots appear.

-Don