[R] Importing data

Rense Nieuwenhuis rense.nieuwenhuis at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 16:56:12 CET 2008

Hi,

you might try to use the foreign-package, which contains the function
read.spss. This works fine most of the time,

For a description of its usage, see the help-files or my own website:
http://www.rensenieuwenhuis.nl/r-project/manual/basics/getting-data-
into-r-2/

Remember, you'll need to install the foreign-package first.

Hope this helps,

Rense Nieuwenhuis