[R] R2WinBUGS sending variables as factors

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de
Fri Jan 4 15:58:42 CET 2008

James,

the first non-regular message you got in the output was:

"made use of undefined node nSeaW",

so what about defining nSeaW (or did you mean to write mSeaW)?

If this is not the problem, please provide the data so that we can try
to reproduce your error, as the psoting guide (of R-help) ask you to do.
Please do not crosspost (at least not on R-help), the posting guide asks
you not to do so.

Best,
Uwe Ligges