[R] Plot error

Richard.Cotton at hsl.gov.uk Richard.Cotton at hsl.gov.uk
Fri Jan 4 13:04:49 CET 2008

> I'm trying to plot an svm model and I'm the following error:
>
> > plot(model, data= dados[,-1], formula=formula(dados[,2]~dados[,
> 3]),svSymbol = 1, dataSymbol = 2, symbolPalette = rainbow(4),color.
> palette = terrain.colors)
> Error in terms.default(x) : no terms component
>
> Anyone knows how to solve this???

Asking the same question over and over again doesn't make it easier for us
to help you.  Also, it is good form to point out which package you are
using (I presume this is svm in package e1071).

Please can you provide a reproducible example?  (We don't have access to
the dados data.)
In the meantime, try typing traceback() after you get the error to see
where the problem is.  Or, even better, install the debug package and step
through your code using mtrace.

Regards,
Richie.

Mathematical Sciences Unit