[R] R script to start session (without automatically finishing)

Philipp Fechteler philipp.fechteler at hhi.fraunhofer.de
Thu Jan 3 10:53:17 CET 2008

Hello Mr Ripley

Prof Brian Ripley wrote:
> So you have to write a script that will not terminate until you 'press a
> button or something like this'.  That's easy to do, but as you haven't
> told us your OS.  E.g. on Windows, call winDialogString at the end.

Thank you for helping. I am running on Linux. But I think the getchar()
like call should be inside the R script. So is there something like this
in R or any loadable module, e.g. a function sleeping until a key is
pressed and returning the key code?

Greetings
Philipp

Email	philipp.fechteler at hhi.fraunhofer.de
WWW	http://iphome.hhi.de/fechteler

----
Visit us at

FOE 2008 (8th Fiber Optics Expo) / Tokio Big Sight, Japan / 16 - 18 January 2008 / Booth 2 - 50
http://www.foe.jp/english