[R] standard errors

threshold r.kozarski at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 12:06:10 CET 2008

Hi, guess my problem has simple solution.
I want to extract ONLY Std. Errors of Max. Lik. estimates
(my_fit<-mle(object,...)), the same as I can do with estimates by:
x<-as. matrix(coef(my_fit)).
I could not find any function similar to 'coef(my_fit)', which extracts only
Standard Errors. So far all I can do is to type: summary(my_fit) and then
get the whole output (with Standard Eroros involved).

thank you in advance and best wishes, robert