[R] problem with creation of eSet

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Thu Feb 28 03:37:33 CET 2008

Hi Manisha -- this is a bioconductor package, so ask on the
Bioconductor mailing list. The 'exprSet' class is quite old, and has
been replaced by the 'ExpressionSet' class. Update your venison of R
and Bioconductor (http://bioconductor.org/download). Then evaluate the
commands

> library(Biobase)
> openVignette()

and read the first vignette 'Biobase - An introduction to Biobase and
ExpressionSets'.

Hope that helps,

Martin