[R] Highlighting different series with colors

Valentin Bellassen vbella at lsce.ipsl.fr
Wed Feb 27 14:19:40 CET 2008

Thanks, it works fine except that 7 colors are repeated twice (so that
one color corresponds to two types). I tried the following but it makes
things worse: the legend disappears and I get only 4 different colors:
pan<-function(x,y) {
panel.superpose(x,y,subscripts=coef$country,groups=coef$country,
col=1:14)}

xyplot(coef$a~coef$b,group=coef$country,auto.key=T,
panel="pan",
xlim=c(-b_max,b_max),ylim=c(-a_max,a_max),xlab="intercept",ylab="slope")

Any idea?

In any case, thanks for the previous answer.

Valentin