[R] "Raw" histogram plots

roger koenker rkoenker at uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 26 23:20:12 CET 2008

take a look at

	?stem

There is still a place for handtools in the age of integrated
circuits.  Of course, avoiding binning isn't really desirable.

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger            Roger Koenker
email    rkoenker at uiuc.edu            Department of Economics
vox:     217-333-4558                University of Illinois
fax:       217-244-6678                Champaign, IL 61820