[R] Error in ma.svd(X, 0, 0) : 0 extent dimensions

Marcelo Luiz de Laia marcelolaia at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 19:23:58 CET 2008

Hi,

I run a maanova analysis and found this message error:

Error in ma.svd(X, 0, 0) : 0 extent dimensions

I did a google search and found this:

    \item ma.svd: function to compute the sigular-value decomposition
    of a rectangular matrix by using LAPACK routines DEGSVD AND ZGESVD.
    \item fdr: function to calculate the adjusted P values for FDR control.

I did a search for LAPACK and not found a package.

Could you help me on how I could solve this problem?

I am try to do this:

library(maanova)
read the data file and design
##### Make the full model based on the design
anova.full.mix <- fitmaanova(data, formula=~
Var+ind+Trat+Time+
Var:ind+Var:Trat+Var:Time+
ind:Trat+ind:Time+
Trat:Time+
Var:ind:Trat+
Var:ind:Time+
Sample,random=~Sample)

If I remove the Var:ind:Trat and Var:ind:Time from formula the script runs very
well.

Did is not possible to do that interactions (Var:ind:Trat and Var:ind:Time)?

What you suggest me to do that?

Thank you very much!

Marcelo