[R] Drawing several pictures on a plot

Roland Rau roland.rproject at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 21:28:44 CET 2008

Hi Marcin,

in addition to Greg Snow's answer, you may also check the "Introduction
to R" Manual, especially Section 12.5. In subsection 12.5.3 (in the PDF
version), there is also a graphical example of the margins.
http://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/R-intro.pdf

Mam nadzieje, ze to pomoze.

Do widzenia,
Roland