[R] Warning messages about replacing previous import...

Petar Milin pmilin at ff.ns.ac.yu
Thu Feb 21 19:26:52 CET 2008

Hello!
I have posted this message before, but no answer. Now, after a few
upgrades, I still have the same warning messages. I am a bit worried,
since I do not know does this affect or could affect R. I use R under
Linux (Ubuntu 6.06).
After start, and after loading few libraries, I got following message:

Warning messages:
1: In namespaceImportFrom(self, asNamespace(ns)) :
replacing previous import: cov2cor
2: In namespaceImportFrom(self, asNamespace(ns)) :
replacing previous import: xtabs

Is this harmful? Can I do something to fix that?

Sincerely,
PM