[R] triangle.plot - change the axes orientation

Wang, Zhaoming (NIH/NCI) [C] wangzha at mail.nih.gov
Thu Feb 21 18:45:56 CET 2008

Try the triax.plot in plotrix package

http://rss.acs.unt.edu/Rdoc/library/plotrix/html/triax.plot.html

Zhaoming
-----Original Message-----
From: WCD [mailto:vydramail at quick.cz]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 12:21 PM
To: r-help at r-project.org
Subject: [R] triangle.plot - change the axes orientation

Hello, I need to chenge axes orirentation in triangle plot. (function
triangle.plot in ade4 package)
I want to plot elasticities of some species in demographic triangle,
where
axes values commnly increace "clockwise".
If some better imangination is needed, see
http://www.open.ac.uk/science/biosci/personalpages/j.silvertown/pdfs/Sil
vertown%20et%20al.%201993.pdf

I am sorry if I just can't see some simple way or some argument in hlep
file. Do you know how to solve my problem please? Or do you know about
some
other function from other package where it is possible?
Thank you, Filip Kral.