[R] Nested frailty model

Roland Rau roland.rproject at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 18:22:11 CET 2008

Hi,

the package 'survival' provides the possibility to estimate Cox PH
models with a frailty term.
library(survival)
?frailty

If this is not what you are looking for, there is also a package called
'frailtypack'. But I have no experience with that.

I hope this helps.

Best,
Roland

P.S. Bocconi and survival analysis? Sounds like you work together with
(or take a course from) Francesco Billari. If this is the case, please
say hello to him from me.