[R] Getting started help

Rthoughts seb.brockel at northampton.ac.uk
Tue Feb 19 13:53:40 CET 2008

Hello, I need to learn to use r-software for my PhD research project
involving long timelines of radon radiation variations.

I am using windows.

I am currently discouraged by the use of r. I cannot figure out how to use
it despite extensive searches. Can anyone help me with getting started? How
can import a txt file with series of numbers from the RAD7 machine? How can
I open up and set directories with the imported file or to start a new r
session?

Thank you so much if you can help.