[R] remove column names from a data frame

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 21:28:26 CET 2008

I can't resist asking, why would you want to remove the variable
names? If it is for printing purposes, then you can probably work
around it on the printing side, depending on what you want to print.
I can't think of another reason for wanting to remove the column
names altogether.

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College