[R] Transfer Crosstable to Word-Document

Tobias Sing tobias.sing at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 15:04:59 CET 2008

On Feb 17, 2008 2:49 PM, Udo König <ukoenig at med.uni-marburg.de> wrote:
> [...]
> Greg:
> To the odfWeave package: in [2] I found the sentence "The package is currently
> limited to creating text documents using OpenOffice". So it doesn´t seem work
> with MS-Word?

Udo,

I think odfWeave is exactly what you need here. You can also use it
with MS-Word via the SUN ODF Plugin for MS Office. It adds the
capability to load and save odf docs within MS Office.

Get the (free as in beer) plugin from here:
http://www.sun.com/software/star/odf_plugin/whats_new.jsp

Then write your document in Word, save as ODF, run odfWeave, load the
result in Word and save as .doc.

HTH,
  Tobias