[R] Transfer Crosstable to Word-Document

ukoenig at med.uni-marburg.de ukoenig at med.uni-marburg.de
Sat Feb 16 20:34:58 CET 2008

Hi,
thank you very much for your comments and examples, which are very helpful!
[I saw that the summary.formula (lib. Hmisc) has an option "cross", which might
be useful too...]

Alan, I agree with you: at the workplace we have a Windows-XP network with
MS-Office, so I have to cope with this; I will test your Excel-suggestion. At
home I use Windows-XP with Open Office, but I begin to work with Linux too.

Udo