[R] Quadratic Programming

markleeds at verizon.net markleeds at verizon.net
Sat Feb 16 00:09:19 CET 2008

>From: Jorge Aseff <jgaseff at gmail.com>
>Date: 2008/02/15 Fri PM 04:51:16 CST
>To: r-help at r-project.org
>Subject: [R] Quadratic Programming

Adrian Trapletti has a function in his tseries
package ( the name of the function escapes me ) that uses the solve.QP solver to model some kind of quadratic portfolio problem. I don't remember if it does exactly what you want but take a look at tseries because it's in there and it may be of help to you.

                             Mark